[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Mountain Hour Workshops

Jessica Beecham jbbeecham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 03:42:41 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone

This is week 13 of our Mountain Hour workshops and while the frequency may have decreased, they are still the best 5pm show around! Join us Wednesday and Thursday at 5pm mountain time. Friday, we will be supporting the  virtual happy hour hosted by black leaders of the National Federation of the Blind! We believe that #blacklivesmatter and will be there raising a toast. We hope you will join with us!

Wednesday,  June 10 5pm mountain

Transit in the pandemic

Let’s talk transit! How has the pandemic changed transit? What is working well? What is not? What do we need to do to help blind people get to where we want to go?

Thursday, June 11 5pm mountain

Stay Home and Vote By Mail

Learn about Colorado’s new ACCESSIBLE vote by mail system.  Get tips for voting by mail in our upcoming election. Help us continue our efforts to make voting by mail effortless.

JOIN THE MEETING

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474
One tap mobile