[Colorado-Talk] Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter Meeting Thursday June 18, 2020 at 7:00 PM

Mountains & Plains Colorado At Large Chapter mountainsandplains.nfb.co at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 20:56:16 UTC 2020

Hello fellow Coloradoans!  This Thursday, June 18, 2020, is the Mountains & Plains chapter meeting.  Thursday is National Splurge Day, so we have lots of things we are splurging on.  We will have a special guest speaker that will teach us how to relax, a personal story from one of our chapter members and  discussion of our upcoming new fund raiser.  You won’t want to miss it!

Thanks,
ReNae

One tap Mobile: (605) 313-5145,,405276#