[Colorado-Talk] Where is Your Article?

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Jun 18 19:15:36 UTC 2020

Greetings cats, dogs, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen,

Here is a great opportunity for you to share your viewpoint, perspective on
blindness, chapter and division announcements, what's the haps at CCB, etc.,
etc. People do want to read what you have to say. Thanks to Dan and Curtis
in particular for their latest submissions. Deadline for inclusion in our
next Blind Coloradan is COB Monday, June 22.

What do you think about the virtual convention?

In 20 seconds, what does the National Federation of the Blind mean to you?

Do you have thoughts on our state and national effort for inclusion,
diversity, and opportunity?

Have you been playing any cool accessible games? What was your favorite
Mountain Time at 5 session?

Are you ready for the virtual National Convention?

Do you have thoughts about the education of our blind kiddos?

Hey, what have you seniors been up to lately?

Our NFBCO newsletter is read all over the nation so send a paragraph short
and sweet.

Thank you so much.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369