[Colorado-Talk] Your National Federation of the Blind Wants You and Needs You!

Gail Hamilton gail at soaringintogreatness.com
Tue Jun 23 22:54:57 UTC 2020

That would be awesome if you could reach out. I’m attaching her contact info. Let me know if you have issues opening it. I did text her a phone number that was given to me last week; however I didn’t hear anything back from her. Phoning is her best way of communication. Let her know I asked you to contact her. She recently moved back to Colorado and I know she is pretty isolated.