[Colorado-Talk] June Meeting of the Aurora Chapter Happens Today!

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:43:46 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone:

The June meeting of the Aurora Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of Colorado is happening today, starting at 10:30 AM and adjourning no
later than 12:30 PM. Mountain time.

According to our president, Dale Holden:

"You will be able to participate in the meeting from your easy chair so that
you can enjoy life along with the rest of us.

"We will hear an excerpt from the June Presidential Release, 'National
Federation of the Blind Stands in Solidarity with All Those Impacted by
Racial Injustice'. We will have a brief RTD report and some information
about the resuming of Bustang service. We will also be starting a new
meeting segment in which individual members will tell us about themselves
and how blindness may have affected them. Joe Triplett, our vice president,
will tell us about himself; many of you may know that Joe moved to Colorado
late in his life. As for the national convention, I will be forwarding along
any information I receive from the national office."

As we did for our May meeting, we will be using the Zoom platform. As the
host and meeting moderator, I plan to check into the meeting on or about
10:00 so that early arrivals can connect in and chat with each other before
the meeting actually begins.

You can join the meeting in a number of ways-from a traditional conference
phone call or using the Zoom program on a computer, smart phone, or tablet.

Joining the Zoom Meeting With a Traditional Phone Call

To join the meeting, call 346-248-7799. When asked to enter the meeting ID,
enter 96527827064 followed by the pound sign.

While in the call, you can use The following two commands which you can
enter with your telephone's dial keypad:

Star 6 to mute and unmute yourself during the meeting.

Star 9 to raise or lower your virtual hand.

If you are using your iPhone to dial into the meeting, take advantage of the
following one-tap mobile link here:
+13462487799,,96527827064#

Joining the Meeting Using the Zoom Software

Here is the direct link to join the Zoom meeting using Zoom:
 <https://zoom.us/j/96527827064?pwd=cHBTa0lZT0ZBZFUwQm9iWjlBT0t4dz09>
https://zoom.us/j/96527827064?pwd=cHBTa0lZT0ZBZFUwQm9iWjlBT0t4dz09

The following information is available if you need it:

Meeting ID: 965 2782 7064

Meeting Password: 809923

If any of this information is confusing, please feel free to call me
directly at 303-745-0473.

I look forward to seeing all of you at our meeting.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong, Secretary

Aurora Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado