[Colorado-Talk] zoom help please!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 00:47:57 UTC 2020

hello all,
I hope that everyone is doing well this weekend. well, I posted this
question last week and, I got no response on this so, I will try it
again! especially since we will be having the national convention for
the nfb virtually this year.

I have downloaded zoom onto my laptop so, here is my question and,
hopefully, someone can help me out. I have never used zoom but, I do
know of it. when I get a email notice on to connect to a virtual
meeting I get a invitation with a link to join it on zoom. so, I click
on the link and, then I click on the link to launch the meeting. so, I
did that and, then a dialog box pops up says to save it or run the
software. do I need to do this again since I have the software already
loaded on my computer or do I need to do it again to join that
meeting? or if I already have it loaded on my computer do I just copy
and paste the password or the confirmation number into that field or
something like that? also, what are some of the keystrokes to use with
zoom? I know that there are some but, i'am just curious and, I want to
have them before the convention?

thanks a bunch and, I look forward to hearing from you all soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo