[Colorado-Talk] zoom help please!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:43:08 UTC 2020

hello paul,
thanks for your help as always. well, I did downloaded it to my
computer which is my laptop. so,, I will uninstall the version of zoom
that I have on my computer and, when I get a link to launch a meeting
I will click on that link and, then hit the launch button. and, then I
will just run the file to install it.

thanks again for this I greatly appreciate this and, I will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy