[Colorado-Talk] mustang and zoom information

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:59:46 UTC 2020

Hi. Last time we did the bus to the Springs (early January) it did not stop anywhere after leaving Colorado Boulevard and I 25. Well that’s kind of an exaggeration because I got off the bus LOL! But it didn’t stop till  much closer to the Springs. Oh so all you should only have to download and run zoom is Single time

“Live the life you want”
-National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone XS  Using VoiceOver