[Colorado-Talk] Seeking reader/guide to work parts of Thursday and or Friday, March 12 and 13

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Mar 5 14:01:21 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues, I am dictating. So please forgive. Our great friend and colleague Michelle Chacon and I will be attending a large conference concerning charter schools next week. There are numerous breakout sessions. There will be PowerPoint, lots of print and exhibit hall. We are thinking it to be advantageous to use a cited guide/reader for some of this event. If you know someone who might be interested in doing some of this. Please let me know