[Colorado-Talk] Check this out!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Mar 10 15:49:04 UTC 2020

Greetings all,

As we grow our NFBCO 6 Dot Dash we are in need of additional sponsors. We
know that 2 of our sponsors will not be back this year. We are working hard
to replace them. We need your help. Do you regularly do business with a
certain company? Do you have a family member or friend who owns, manages, or
knows someone who owns or manages a business entity of some kind. Can you
put me in touch with them? Would you like to have an updated sponsorship
package in order to reach out to your chiropractor, loan officer, dentist,
car dealer, restaurant, Lions club, etc. The silver sponsor level is only
$500. But we also have a Starting Line Sponsor, a Finish Line Sponsor, a
Photo Sponsor for only $300. The Title Sponsor this year is $5,000.

If you have ideas or connections for me I prefer that you don't respond on
Colorado Talk. So just send me an email or call 303-929-2369.
Thanks!

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy

Cell: (303)929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org