[Colorado-Talk] Services offered

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:46:59 UTC 2020

Hello:

As a writer, I am on several email lists with some helpful suggestions.
Accessibility is not their strong suit.  Here is one that I thought I would
pass along to all of you, especially parents.  It is hard to get into the
"table".  Here is how I do it.  Search for Jane, when it finds the first
"Jane, of the table, (there are three Janes in this email) hit escape and
down arrow to read the message.

Peggy

Having trouble reading this email?
<https://mailchi.mp/janefriedman/electric-speed-127?e=2a96357520> View this
email in your browser.

A note from Jane

During times of uncertainty, I lean ever more into my routines and familiar
things. For me, that means more work and time in front of the computer-and
more digging into digital tools and resources.

I'm grateful to see many in the writing, publishing, and digital media
industry making it easier and cost-effective to access information and
services during a challenging time. Here are some unique opportunities that
can benefit you and others in the creative community.

*	Scribd is offering
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=c8aea42cbf&e=2a96357520> free access to all of its ebooks,
audiobooks, and other digital content for 30 days.
*	While I encourage you to support your local bookstore through
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=097580ffaf&e=2a96357520> Libro.fm or
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=01a6e19d9d&e=2a96357520> Bookshop.org, you can also take advantage
of
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=08ecac2a22&e=2a96357520> two months free at Kindle Unlimited, where
every page read means payments for authors and publishers.
*	Scholastic is offering
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=cf60c0e278&e=2a96357520> free, day-by-day projects for those of you
with children at home.
*	A
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=876631f71d&e=2a96357520> resource list for artists during COVID-19,
brought to you by Kickstarter
*
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=01a4d8597c&e=2a96357520> Netflix Party is a Chrome extension that
helps you link up with friends for long-distance movie nights and TV watch
parties. H/t Kelly Figueroa-Ray.
*	Create an ephemeral real-time chat room with up to six friends:
<https://janefriedman.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f8b16374ec668e8d6004
fcc38&id=d71edfac07&e=2a96357520> Yap

Be well,

Jane