[Colorado-Talk] The Blind Coloradan; Hope is a Powerful Concept

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:41:25 UTC 2020

hello kevan,
thanks as always for posting the blind coloradian here on this
listserv and, also on newsline too. I usually read ithere on newsline.
it has really helped me in this trying time during the crisis that we
are dealing here in the usa and, also here in Colorado too.

because sometimes sighted people especially family members that you
live with or deal with on a daily basis don't understand this problem
we are dealing with here in with blindness. this is my compliment but,
I do have a suggestion for future issues. it looks awesome but, why
not space the articles between each other so when you read them via
email or on newsline they aren't soo cluttered all together. and, I
believe that would be for easier reading. that's just a suggestion
and, food for thought. thanks again and, keep up the great work with
this publication!

sincerely,
amy sabo