[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri May 1 18:20:57 UTC 2020

Greetings chapter members and friends,

This is your invitation to our monthly chapter meeting along with other
events of note

Topic: NFB Boulder Valley Chapter Meeting

Time: May 2, 2020 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,7202842318#,,1#,632282# US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 720 284 2318

Password: 632282

This month's agenda includes:

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

Member celebrations

Outreach plans

Philosophy discussion

You may notice that "Presidential Release" is not on the agenda.  This is
because we are all invited to listen to it live.

Friday, May 1 at 6:00 p.m. MDT: 8:00 p.m. EDT: Join this national
teleconference with President Mark Riccobono as he delivers the May
Presidential Release of the National Federation of the Blind.

Zoom Meeting ID: 935 0745 1766
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,93507451766#

Also, National Convention will be virtual this year, and the complimentary
registration is open.  Click this link and be part of the largest gathering
of blind people in America if not the world.

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

I look forward to meeting you virtually tomorrow morning.  If you have any
questions or need help connecting please use the contact methods below.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli - President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>