[Colorado-Talk] Lets Go Shopping Event!

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 03:33:17 UTC 2020

Thank you!

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Steve &
Shannon Cook via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 8:04 PM
To: 'NFB of Colorado Discussion List' <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Steve & Shannon Cook <cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] Lets Go Shopping Event!

Sounds like fun, I have shared here in SC!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
<https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

Computer Science
<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

South Carolina Parents of Blind Children
<https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr>

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

between blind people and our dreams.