[Colorado-Talk] Direct Links to August-September Braille Monitor and September Live Presidential Release

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:23:17 UTC 2020

Greetings and felicitations:

I am pleased to report that the August-September edition of the Braille
Monitor has now been published. Here is a direct link to the complete issue.

https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2008/bm2008.htm

The August-September issue of the Braille Monitor recaps our national
convention and also includes the resolutions passed by the convention.

I am also pleased to tell you that the Live Presidential Release for
September is also available online to be heard and played at chapter
meetings. The actual released lasted for an hour, but the released audio is
only 23 minutes long. Here is the direct link.

https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/2020-09/pr_497_classic.mp3

Happy reading and listening.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong