[Colorado-Talk] Zoom! Zoom! Mountain Time at 5 is Back!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Sep 10 15:21:27 UTC 2020

Dear friends and colleagues,

Are you ready for a special Mountain Time at 5? Wednesday, September 16 at 5
p.m., Mountain Time, of course, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
cordially invites you and all of our colleagues to a Mountain Time at 5
reunion and rejuvenation. We miss all of your voices. Whether or not you
were a regular, an occasional participant, or never made one of our
information-packed Mountain Time at 5 calls we hope you will join us this
coming Wednesday. We have some special guests planned. Most of our regular
teammates will be on hand. Ileen with the zoom-zoom song, Maureen Nietfeld,
Jessica Beecham, Scott LaBarre, Julie Deden, Maryann, yours truly, and, from
the bunker, producer engineer Kevin Kovacs, among others. Spread the word
and join us. We will talk about Fall convention season, our virtual 6 Dot
Dash- sponsored by Comcast and Blackstone Consulting Inc, and much more.
Below, find the zoom coordinates. We, here in Colorado, are proud to have
been able to offer 56 Mountain Time at 5 gatherings during the Spring
pandemic lockdown. And, we look forward to being with everyone this
Wednesday.

NFBCO is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: NFBCO Mountain Time at 5
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5955066474
Meeting ID: 595 506 6474