[Colorado-Talk] The Diversity and Inclusion Committee Needs your help

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 23:45:05 UTC 2020

All:
 It is exciting to hear of all the interest in the work  around diversity and inclusion that we will be undertaking as an affiliate.
What I love most about this work is that for it to be successful we all have to be participants in this work and that participation takes so many forms.
The Diversity Corner  idea is but one way in which we can participate. If you are a member of a chapter, we hope you participate in the discussions that have been happening and continue to happen  in your chapters around this important topic.
If you are planning on attending convention, I hope that you plan to be a part of the dialog around  diversity in whatever form that might take.
If you have an idea or would like to participate  further, Please email myself (dsnfb at gmail.com) so that we can move the dialog forward. I recognize our discussion list can gain steam around a given topic and consequently a thread can really start to grow.
 It is with that in mind that I hope that we can continue gathering interest  off list.
 Happy Friday,
  Darian

> On Sep 10, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Amy Sabo via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> hello elieen,
> no, i haven't yet! but, since you said that there's already someone
> for that chapter than that's okay. well, i just wanted to help
> outthat's ll! thanks for the replyand, i will talk to you soon!
>

> sincerely,
> amy
>
> On 9/10/20, ileenshere at gmail.com <ileenshere at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello Amy
>> Were you able to talk with your chapter president? We might already have a
>> representative from that chapter. We are so pleased to know you are
>> interested in promoting diversity.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/ileenshere%
>>> 40gmai