[Colorado-Talk] nfb of co state convention registration

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:26:06 UTC 2020

hello all,
well, as you all know this year's nfb of co state convention is
vvirtually this year since we are still dealing with the frustrations
of the covant 19 here in Colorado and, throughout the world.

well, you can now register for convention online by going to our website at
https://www.nfbco.org/nfbco-state-convention-review/registration-for-nfbco-convention
and, do so. the deadline to register is October 15th so, do it early!
I did last week and, it was simple.

so, get on board all and, register ofor our annual state convention
which will be virtually! I look forward to seeing you all at the state
convention!

sincerely,
amy sabo