[Colorado-Talk] nfb of co state convention registration

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:51:41 UTC 2020

hello Jessica,
thanks for the information. I hope that I didn't step on anyone's toes
on putting out the link and, information for registrating for
convention. if I did then i'am sorry. since I already did register
and, I didn't know of these hiccups do I need to do it again? if I did
step on anyone's toes then I do apologize inadvance. I was just trying
to get the word out for the information for registrating for
convention that's all!

thanks again for the information Jessica and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy