[Colorado-Talk] Issues being in touch with Colorado DVR, anyone know how to connect with them?

Asanda Pavlacka asandapav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 21:01:04 UTC 2020

I’m in Niwot, I’ve been trying to contact the closest department of vocational rehab here in Longmont. The phone number I have brings me to a messaging system that is identified as Cisco unity messaging system. it asked me to hold if I want to speak to an operator so I do, and then it promptly hangs up on me. When I press zero, it gives me a message saying there is no operator to speak with and again it hangs up on me. The phone number I’m using is 303-318-8571.
If the Longmont office no longer exists or if they are unreachable this time, does anybody have a phone number for anyone around the Boulder or Denver area that is answering calls or even returning voice mails?

Would appreciate any information anyone has to share on this.
Thank you
Asanda