[Colorado-Talk] Big Time Call This Sunday For All the Doggers

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Sep 16 16:37:21 UTC 2020

Hey guide dog handlers, want to be’s, trainers, puppy raisers,

This Sunday at 4 is our regularly scheduled, only occasionally canceled, monthly meeting of the Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users. We have a few items of business and I am sure we will have a story or two to share with one another. We look forward to hearing all the doggers Sunday at 4. Our meetings do not exceed 1 hour. Onyx just won’t stand for it! Paul Sandoval will, I’m sure, be sending out a Zoom link later this week. If you don’t get it send me or Paul a note. If you have items for the agenda send me a note. If you have nothing to say to either one of us don’t send either one of us a note.

Anybody remember that movie Dog Day Afternoon? Al Pacino? Right?

Forward, always forward. I think I have a liberal dog. She has no trouble finding left. For some reason, right can be a challenge. 😊

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org