[Colorado-Talk] There Is So Much Happening We Needed to Release This Special Blind Coloradan

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Sep 17 17:25:25 UTC 2020

Dear friends and colleagues,

As we approach Meet the Blind Month, there is so much to report. Please
enjoy
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/09/there-is-so-much-happening-w
e-needed-to.html>  and please participate in local chapter meetings, NFBCO 6
Dot Dash, State Convention over Halloween weekend, and so much more!

Ready! Set! Go!

Fall Means State Convention

Moms and Dads of Blind Boys and Girls, An Important Meeting of The Colorado
Organization of Blind Children Happens This Sunday, at 1 p.m. If You are a
Parent or Caregiver, Family Member, Teacher, of a Blind or Visually Impaired
Child Join CO-POBC and Help Make the Magic Happen

Mountain Time at 5 Was Back!

Colorado Center for the Blind May Have a Spot for You!

LeAnn Rimes to Star at Sunset in The City

NFBCO Needs You

Attention All Doggers

Voting is Accessible in Colorado

Colorado Talking Book Library Fall Newsletter Can Be Found on NFB Newsline

You Thought That Was the Last Article? Neigh!

That's It for This Edition of the Blind Coloradan.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org