[Colorado-Talk] The 2020 State Ballot Information Booklet (i.e., the Colorado Blue Book)

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:53:07 UTC 2020

Greetings:

While an audio version of the 2020 State Ballot Information Booklet (i.e.,
the Colorado Blue Book) has not yet been distributed by the Colorado Talking
Book Library, I did find a PDF version of the 2020 State Ballot

Information Booklet which appears to be quite accessible using a screen
reader. Here is a direct link if you are interested.

http://leg.colorado.gov/sites/default/files/blue_book_english_for_web_2020_0
.pdf

When I opened the file, it was 97 pages long. Happy reading.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong