[Colorado-Talk] Attention, Attention! 3 Opportunities to Register and Serve

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Sep 22 21:19:25 UTC 2020

Greetings dear Blind Coloradan readers,

Please share widely. This issue of your favorite blog
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2020/09/attention-attention-3-opport
unities-to.html>  contains everything you want to know about the rights of
blind voters, including important dates to keep in mind and helpful
websites.

Everything you need to know to register for the NFBCO State Convention, the
last weekend in October, Anywhere and Everywhere-on the Zoom platform.

Everything you want to know about the spectacular NFBCO Comcast 6 Dot Dash,
October 1st through November 8th. Also sponsored by Vanda Pharmaceuticals
and Blackstone Consulting Inc. This is the perfect ongoing Fall family fun
event. We look forward to the participation of your classroom, scout troop,
church group, service club, and extended families. There is even a cool
Facebook group.

Don't forget, a parents town hall meeting this Saturday afternoon to discuss
the future of education of blind children in the state of Colorado. For
complete details email Amira Lucas <mailto:amira_a at msn.com> .

Special shout-out to all of the staff and students of the Colorado School
for the Deaf and the Blind as they continue returning to school. Go
Bulldogs!

Special thanks to our members and friends who attended and supported the
Anchor Center for Blind Children Sunset in the City.

Forward, always Forward!

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org