[Colorado-Talk] Hats

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 24 20:19:10 UTC 2020

These are awesome! Do you mind if I share here in SC?

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division list serve, please send a message to  <mailto:cstdofsc+subscribe at googlegroups.com> cstdofsc+subscribe at googlegroups.com

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book

 <https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-SC-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents of Blind Children