[Colorado-Talk] You say you want a resolution, well, you know, you're gonna need to write it down.

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:58:43 UTC 2020

My apologies to John Lennon, but it is time to draft the resolutions
you want to place before the convention of the National federation of
the Blind of Colorado next month.

If you have ever thought, "there ought to be a law." or "that just
isn't right," then maybe you should do something this year. Remember
the parents' rights bill? Started with a resolution. Remember the 2019
accessible voting bill that passed? Started with a resolution.

Because we will be meeting in a virtual convention on Oct. 29, 30, and
Oct. 31, we will need to distribute final drafts of resolutions that
the Resolutions Committee will consider prior to our meeting on the
morning of Friday, Oct. 30. To do that, the deadline for submitting
candidates for resolutions will be October 15.  Please send your
drafts to Brent Batron or me via email.

dburke at cocenter.org

bbatron at cocenter.org

If you have a idea, but aren't sure how to put it down in the proper
resolution format, or even if you're not sure your idea should be a
resolution, call Brent or me at the Colorado Center for the Blind,
303-778-1130.

Well you know, we all want to change the world!

And, you know, in the NFB we have!

Dan

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"