[Colorado-Talk] Melissa Fishburn tell all video.

Brenda Mosby brenda at teameei.org
Wed Apr 28 20:15:20 UTC 2021

Hello Melissa,

I am so sorry I am just now finding this email. In February and March my emails were lost. I had to switch to a different carrier. Your video seems to be right on time. The  issues with DVR and the BEP program have been going on for years. The issues facing the NFB and NFBCO have or should be a  wake up call for them. I know this video was sent out two months ago, but if I can help and support you please let me know. I am hoping and  praying DVR, BEP, NFB and NFBCO are willing to stop and look at how to create better services for the blind in Colorado. Again, I would like to support you if possible.

My phone number is 303.319.6955 if you would like to call.