[Colorado-Talk] Register Register Now!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Thu Aug 12 15:19:46 UTC 2021

Spread the word!

#ComeRunWithUs September 18, 2021 at 8:30 AM

Colorado Center for the Blind

2233 W. Shepperd Ave, Littleton, CO 80120

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado and the Colorado
Center for the Blind for 5K run/walk event to raise awareness and funds for
Braille Literacy. For more information visit us online at www.6dotdashco.com

THIS EVENT OFFERS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

T-shirts     Finishers Medal     Fun Race Expo     5K     Inflatable Slide

Food Truck     Shaved Ice     Drawings and Giveaways     Puppy Booth

Join Our Facebook Group - Colorado 6 Dot Dash

Sign Up Today http://www.6dotdashco.com/registration.
<http://www.6dotdashco.com/registration>

FREE REGISTRATION FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS WHO FUNDRAISE $100

Please encourage and help. Chapter members, friends, and family members get
registered for this NFBCO and Colorado Center For The Blind signature event.
Your blog master would love to hear from you bout your dash stories. How
many people did you get signed up this weekend? Let's see if we can crash
the system. Register this weekend.

Thank you so very much!