[Colorado-Talk] Don't you want to be famous?

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:55:04 UTC 2021

hello kevan,
this is a awesome way to get people to write articles for the nfb of
co newsletter. as a matter of fact i sent to you a article on my
experiences for me for the nfb21 virtual convention off the list and,
did you get it perhaps for a future issue? if not then i can resend it
if possible. thanks again and, i hope that many others will consider
in writing for the newsletter too!

sincerely,
amy sabo