[Colorado-Talk] Fwd: NFB Denver Meeting Saturday Afternoon

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:02:15 UTC 2021

Summer is racing to a close! The Denver Chapter will hold a meeting
this Saturday at 2 p.m. on Zoom.

We had been hoping to have an in-person barbecue or some such activity
this summer, but the scheduling and increasing change in the COVID
environment (CCB is back to wearing masks indoors after only one day
without), left us little option but to return to a virtual meeting for
August.

And because it's Western Welcome Week in Littleton this week, the CCB
staff and students will be marching in the parade this Saturday at 10
a.m. For that reason, we're moving the meeting to the afternoon at 2
o'clock. That way, our chapter members can get home and get rehydrated
in time for our meeting!

And what we will talk about is the upcoming 6 Dot Dash! It's going to
be incredible, and it's going to be September 18.

Join us this Saturday afternoon! See you then!

Dan

NFB of Denver Chapter Meeting Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86765164389

Meeting ID: 867 6516 4389

Local Call: 720-707-2699

One tap mobile
7207072699,,86765164389

# # # #

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Co-chair

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"