[Colorado-Talk] Viola Visions Concert

Christina Ebersohl cdebersohl1288 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 23:22:00 UTC 2021

Good evening!

I just wanted to share an announcement of my upcoming concert:

"Join violist Christina Ebersohl for a Fall charity concert extravaganza
with pianist Beth Nielsen!

In addition to an evening of stunning music, join in to win raffle baskets,
bid on silent auction items, and treat yourself to a complimentary
reception.

Here is a sneak peek at what the raffle ticket smay win you:

THE DENVER EATS BASKET: full of local eateries and coffee shop goodies and
gift cards
THE DU YOU BASKET: full of DU swag, concert tickets, and signed CD's from
some of the stellar musician faculty
THE COFFEE CURRICULUM BASKET: full of fresh beans from local roasters,
coffee mugs, and flavored treats to add to your morning joe
THE PASS-GO-GRANDMA BASKET: fun games for the family, snacks, and all
things needed to make family game night a blast
...and MORE!

All proceeds will go to the National Federation of the Blind Performing
Arts Division.

This concert will be in-person and live-streamed, with options to donate or
bid for both audiences!

Tickets are now live! Find out more information at
https://www.christinaebersohl.com/events/2021/11/14/viola-visions"

V/r,
*Christina Ebersohl*

*Concert Violist*

*MM '21Editor, Journal of the American Viola Society*
*ABME Body Mapping Instructor*

*Teaching Artist, El Sistema CO*www.christinaebersohl.com