[Colorado-Talk] August Blind Parents Meeting.

Pipi Adams blahblahblah at iampipi.com
Fri Aug 20 20:05:07 UTC 2021

Join the blind parents Division on Thursday, August 26 at 7 PM. This month we will have an open discussion around back to school. This conversation will be facilitated by blind dad, shon Spears. Shon works at the Colorado center for the blind, is first Vice President of the Denver chapter, and now has a son that just started kindergarten. All are welcome!!!

The Blind Parents Division is excited to announce that we will be holding a monthly open conversation on the fourth Thursday of every month. Different parents throughout the state will be facilitating these open discussions about a variety of topics pertaining to us as blind parents. The blind parents are committed to providing an open, safe, and inclusive space for all of us to grow, learn, and share together.

This will take place on the th4th  Thursday of every month from 7 PM until 8 PM. Our Blind Parents Division board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and all are invited to listen in. We look forward to you joining us.

Maureen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for NFBCO Parents

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743
Passcode: 1111