[Colorado-Talk] Viola Visions Concert

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 01:41:18 UTC 2021

hello kristina,
first of all welcome to colorado-talk list and, also to the nfb of
colorado. i know that you were a national scongratulations on winning
on too!

my name is amy sabo and, i too am a member of the performing arts
division and, i'am glad that you decide to join that division too! if
not then i would've recommend you to do it! oh well, you already it
too thanks to lizzie!!!

i'am also glad that you dcided to also come to our state and, it's
also too that you are a midwest girl just i'am too:)

you will enjoy this list, make many friends, and learn soo much here
in our affiliate. i look forward to meeting you in person this year at
state convention hopefully in person! well, that's all for now take
care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amyhip winner this year for the nfb national convention so congratul