[Colorado-Talk] Aurora chapter meeting for August 28, 2021.

Dale Holden dalelholden at me.com
Wed Aug 25 20:29:07 UTC 2021

Greetings to all our friends. The Aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado will meet August 28, 2021 from 10:30 AM until 12:30 PM. This will be a zoom meeting being the fire house is still pretty much locked down and we will meet in our easy chair is just as we have been doing. Following please find a somewhat of an agenda for the 28th

Presidential release for August 2021.

Memorial

Rollcall

Secretaries report.

Treasures report.

Information on RTD or access a ride.

6dot Dash.

State convention and vendor sign up.

Looking forward to 2022 year and election.

Meet the blind proclamation for October 15

Any burning discussions or information.

Adjournment.

The login information will follow in a separate email so be watching for that.

Dale Holden president of the aurora chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Colorado.

Dale L holden at me.com

303-905-9738

Sent from my iPhone