[Colorado-Talk] Jewish presenters wanted for Diversity event

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 00:13:54 UTC 2021

Greetings,
The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion committee is starting to put together a
series of presentations as part of our education and inclusion efforts.  We
are currently seeking people of the Jewish faith and culture who would like
to take part in a presentation about blindness and Judaism.
If you are interested in sharing your culture please contact me off the
list at
maryannmigs at gmail.com

The committee looks forward to joining everyone in becoming more
knowledgeable about all of Colorado's delightfully diverse population.
Stay tuned for news about our upcoming events.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli