[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 03:39:01 UTC 2021

Greetings chapter members and friends,

With the holiday season in full swing, you don't want to miss the last NFB
Boulder Valley Chapter meeting of the year.  Join us as we elect the
officers for the coming year, conduct other chapter business, make plans to
see White Christmas, and share favorite holiday memories.

White Christmas information:

Join the NFB Boulder Valley Chapter for a special evening at BDTStage
December 10, for White Christmas. This performance will be audio described,
and our group will also take a tactile tour of the props, costumes, and set.
The evening starts with the optional tour at 5:00 pm. Dinner and show
seating begin at 6:00 pm.

Tickets for this holiday treat are $70 and include the tour, dinner, and
show. Contact BDTStage at 303-449-6000 or purchase tickets online at

https://bdtstage.com/

and ask for seats at tables A12 or A00.

Audio description will be provided by Bonnie Barlow live over Zoom, so bring
your favorite Zoom device and headphone or earbud.

Please let me know if you are joining us for the tactile tour, so we keep a
good count for the theater.

For those wishing to join the chapter or renew your membership for the
upcoming year, click

https://tinyurl.com/NFBBDues

Here are the Zoom coordinates.

You are cordially invited to the NFB Boulder Valley Chapter Zoom meeting.

Saturday, December 4, 10:00 am

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

We look forward to your presence and to sharing a piece of this holiday
season with you.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>