[Colorado-Talk] Aurora Chapter Social

Juanita jrvlbrunton at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 12:27:32 UTC 2021

Good morning Dale & Edith,
My daughter Tracie has had her cancer surgery. She was under for a total of 6 hours.  She seems to be doing well from that. The surgery was more extensive then we thought.
I wanted to let you know that Victor and I will not attend our zoom social gathering. My Tracie will need our care once she comes home next week.

Merry Christmas to you and to our chapter members.
Juanita Brunton

Sent from my iPad