[Colorado-Talk] March Presidential Release Now Available for Download and Playback

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Feb 3 13:20:45 UTC 2021

Noting the subject line, I just want to take a moment to marvel at my dear
colleague's ability to predict and bring us the future.  Additionally, I
would like to point out that March is the birth month of Mr. Chong.  In
advance I congratulate him for his many centuries, I mean, decades on this
planet.  Aloha and mahalo!!

Scott