[Colorado-Talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:10:29 UTC 2021

Greetings chapter members and friends,

Start your Saturday off right by gathering with us on the Boulder Valley
Chapter meeting Zoom call.  We will be making our plans for the virtual
Washington Seminar, enjoying the Presidential Release, sharing some NFB
philosophy, and much more.

You are cordially invited to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Boulder Valley Chapter Meeting

Time: Feb 6, 2021 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99764000167?pwd=ZG1XUDkwRFBCUS9OVWdDN1RlWjFWUT09

Meeting ID: 997 6400 0167

Passcode: 272990

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,99764000167#

Dialing In Instructions

Call: +1-720-707-2699

When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 997 6400 0167 followed by pound.

No pass code needs to be entered for dial-in users

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>