[Colorado-Talk] Washington Schedule for Thursday, February 11, 2021

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:27:35 UTC 2021

Correction, correction!

Thanks to alert reader Chris Parsons, as Dave Barry would say. The
time for the appointment with Senator Bennet's staffer today is 1:30,
not 2:00.

Sorry if we got our wires crossed somewhere. See you all at 1:30 p.m. today!

Dan

On 2/10/21, Curtis Chong via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>

> Please see below the Washington Seminar schedule for Thursday, February 11,
> 2021-the final day of our 2021 Washington Seminar. We have two appointments
> with our Colorado congressional delegation:
>

> *	Representative Jason Crow at noon mountain time
> *	Senator Michael Bennet at 2:00 p.m. mountain Time
>

> The final review of our day on the hill will take place at 4:00 p.m.
> mountain time.
>

> *	12:00 Noon Mountain Time
> Representative Jason Crow, Democrat, House District 6
> Meeting with Daniel Tsang
> Join Zoom Meeting:
> https://zoom.us/j/95020683992
> Meeting ID: 950 2068 3992
> One tap mobile
> +17207072699,,95020683992#
>

> *	1:30 p.m. Mountain Time
> Senator Michael Bennet, Democrat, Senate District 1
> Meeting with Santiago Gonzales
> Join Zoom Meeting:
> https://zoom.us/j/95020683992
> Meeting ID: 950 2068 3992
> One tap mobile
> +17207072699,,95020683992#
>

> *	4:00 P.m. Mountain Time
> Reviewing Our Day on the Hill
> Join Zoom Meeting:
> https://zoom.us/j/7567531013
> Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
> One tap mobile
> +17207072699,,7567531013#
>

> Thanks to everyone for participating in the National Federation of the
> Blind
> Washington Seminar for 2021. This is how we work together to affect
> positive
> change for the blind of Colorado and the nation.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Curtis Chong

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado Legislative Coordinator

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"