[Colorado-Talk] Tactile Art Club today - Tuesday, Feb 16 (5pm MT to 6:30pm MT) - Pop Out Cards

Rishika Kartik rishikakartik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:25:40 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone!

Are you ready to unfold your creativity? Here is a quick reminder to join
us for the Tactile Art Club meeting via zoom today *(Tuesday, February 16th
from 5pm MT to 6:30pm MT)*.  We will be creating beautiful Valentine’s day
inspired pop out cards! These cards are perfect to give to a loved one,
express gratitude, or show appreciation for something in your life. The
only material you will need for this virtual meeting is paper, glue,
scissors, and your own creativity :)

Zoom link information for the meeting is included below. We can’t wait to
create with all of you!

Tactile Art Club is a great way to explore your artistic skills, express
yourself and meet new people in addition to exploring a new artform each
month. Tactile Art Club includes artists, hobbyists, blind, visually
impaired and sighted. We hope to see you there!

Best Regards,

Rishika

*Topic: Tactile Art Club - Pop Out Cards*
*Time: Feb 16, 2021 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)*

*Join Zoom Meeting*
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82040576658?pwd=VHJiaVQ2dzZmY3M5Q3B3a2dRa0JXUT09

Meeting ID: 820 4057 6658
Passcode: 902800
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,82040576658#,,,,*902800# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,82040576658#,,,,*902800# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)