[Colorado-Talk] Saturday night improv at Migs House

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:39:49 UTC 2021

Hello Steve,

We would be happy to have you join us.

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Steve
Cook via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:38 AM
To: 'NFB of Colorado Discussion List' <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Steve Cook <stanley7709 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Colorado-Talk] Saturday night improv at Migs House

Sounds like fun!

From: Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Maryann
Migliorelli via Colorado-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:03 AM
To: maryannmigs at gmail.com
Cc: maryannmigs at gmail.com

Greetings,

When the winter weather has you feeling cold come on over to Migs House
February 20, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. mountain time, and warm up your Saturday
night with a rousing two hours of improv. Whether this is your first time
joining us or you are an improv veteran we have a cozy spot for you which
can easily turn in to the hot seat when you are ready to join in and play.

See below for the Zoom details.

You are cordially invited to the Migs House Saturday night improv Zoom
meeting.

Saturday, February 20, 2021, 7:00 pm.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

If you have questions or need help connecting to the meeting please contact
Maryann at 720-284-2318 or maryannmigs at gmail.com
<mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

.

Join us, and we'll make an improv fire together.

At your service,

Maryann and Paul Migliorelli