[Colorado-Talk] Live Presidential Release for March

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:45:54 UTC 2021

Greetings to my fellow Coloradans:

The live presidential release for March will occur on Monday, March 1 at
6:00 p.m. mountain time. Quoting the announcement I received from our
national office:

"Join President Mark Riccobono as he delivers the monthly presidential
release of the National Federation of the Blind. Members of the Federation
are encouraged to attend and non-members are warmly welcomed. Closed
captions will be provided on the Zoom platform, and you may also access the
closed captions/transcript through 1CapApp. There are several options to
attend the release. Submit questions in advance to cdanielsen at nfb.org and
put PR503 in the subject line, or call 410-659-9314, extension 2473."

If you are using the Zoom client on your computer or smartphone, you can
join the event using the following link:
https://zoom.us/j/93850211264

For Dial-in Users
One Tap Mobile:
+17207072699,,93850211264#

Traditional dialing Instructions
Call: 720-707-2699
When prompted for a meeting ID, enter: 938 5021 1264 followed by pound.
No pass code is needed.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong