[Colorado-Talk] FW: Boulder Valley Chapter and Accessible Pharmacy Services

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:50:08 UTC 2021

Greetings NFB members and friends,

Happy New Year! Let me be the first to welcome you to the NFB Boulder Valley
Chapter meeting taking place this morning at 10:00 AM. where we will all be
learning about Accessible Pharmacy Services.

See below and attached for details on this exciting and informative
presentation.

Join us today and start working on a healthier You.

Greetings NFB members and friends,

Start the new Year off right by becoming a healthier You. Make your first
resolution to join the National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley
Chapter meeting Saturday, January 2, at 10:00 AM. where we will learn how
Accessible Pharmacy Services makes taking prescription medicines better and
safer for blind people.

We will be pleased to welcome CEO Andy Burstein and Director of Business
Development Alexandra Luzier to share their methods for making taking
medication fully accessible for blind people.  They take all insurances
including Medicaid and Medicare in Colorado and deliver accessibly labeled
and packaged medications along with medication management coaching at no
additional cost to their blind and low vision customers. Please reference
the attached documents for additional details on their excellent services.

If you are unable to join us Saturday or need more information, click

Website:  <http://www.accessiblepharmacy.com> www.AccessiblePharmacy.com

Or call 215-799-9900.

We look forward to kicking off the new year with you at the Zoom coordinates
below.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com <mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com>

You are cordially invited to a scheduled meeting

Topic: NFB Boulder Valley Chapter Zoom Meeting

Time: Jan. 2, 2021 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

      +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282