[Colorado-Talk] This Sunday! Support Blind-Owned Small Businesses, Shop 'til You Drop Without Leaving Your Chair

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jan 29 17:11:31 UTC 2021

Greetings colleagues and friends,

There is no time like the pandemic to come to the aid of our small businesses owned by our blind colleagues. And there is no time like Valentine’s Day to spread the love and buy something special for those you care about. I’ll be there at the virtual mall this Sunday afternoon at 2. You all know that I love Angela’s Awesome Homemade Beef Jerky. Jo Elizabeth Pinto’s books are inspiring and delightful. Brittany Savage is an award-winning Mary Kay consultant. And there is many, many more on this list for you to get to know, enjoy, and support. Sunday afternoon is shopping day around here. We hope to hear you there.

Whether you are single and ready to mingle or in love at last, this event is for you. Featuring more than a dozen vendors including the Bright Side Author, Scentsy,  Java Mama, and La Bella baskets, we have everything you could possibly need to indulge that special someone, even if that special someone is you. 💕🌹💋💖

Come help support the small businesses that I have something unique, interesting, and awesome to offer you for this Valentine’s Day season. Treat someone you care about or yourself to something great!

https://www.facebook.com/events/401361120956364

Vendors in Order of Appearance:

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

The Bright Side Author

https://www.brightsideauthor.com <https://www.brightsideauthor.com/>

Amber Steet

Swirly Me Sweets and Grandma’s Pantry

https://linktr.ee/ambersteet?fbclid=IwAR1EbzA7qPZ2gsRTSClseDPTZOFi0DKuAgDsfrRh307pskNsF5wd3VcK_30

Brittany Savage

Mary Kay

Www.Marykay.Com/bsavage2

Liz Graves Wisecarver

Stampin’ Up

https://www.facebook.com/lizwisecarver

https://www.stampinup.com/?fbclid=IwAR0g5TnIa-28QQN7xm3sjhUy_vpQL0-1OIokUXBKQoNizQfqIEsJwnBxc1k

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2221430

Angela Fowler

Angela’s Awesome Homemade Beef Jerky

https://m.facebook.com/AngelasAwesomeHomeMadeBeefJerky/

K Renae Anderson

Paparazzi Accessories Fashion Jewelry

https://paparazziaccessories.com/74180/

Jennifer Bazer

Tastefully Simple

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jbazer

Hayley Burman-Edick

Scentsy

http://hayleyedick.scentsy.us <http://hayleyedick.scentsy.us/>

https://www.facebook.com/Hayleys-Scentsational-Vision-100189238459977/please

Jennifer Lynne Spears

La Bella Gift Baskets

https://spearitofgiving.labellabaskets.com/login.php

Lisa Bush Calhoun

https://www.facebook.com/Yarns-of-Perfect-Peace-109465207588970/

Patty L. Fletcher

Tell It to the World Marketing: Author, Blogger, Business Assist

https://pattysworlds.com/

Erin Fisher Pizzorno

DotDotSmile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DotDotSmileErinPizzorno/

Amber Steet

JavaMama

https://linktr.ee/ambersteet?fbclid=IwAR1EbzA7qPZ2gsRTSClseDPTZOFi0DKuAgDsfrRh307pskNsF5wd3VcK_30

Rosina Foster

Dot Shop

https://www.facebook.com/DotShoppe/?ref=bookmarks

Misty Sparks

Pure Romance

https://www.pureromance.com/Pws/turl?id=55216562899901445328383385030

Come help support the small businesses that I have something unique, interesting, and awesome to offer you for this Valentine’s Day season. Treat someone you care about or yourself to something great!

https://www.facebook.com/events/401361120956364

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org