[Colorado-Talk] Parents rights discussion next week on Mountain Time At 5

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Jun 1 15:49:46 UTC 2021

Greetings friends,

Please spread the word. The next Mountain Time AT 5 will continue our Know
Your Rights series.

Mountain Time at 5 is back! We will be discussing Parent's rights with
Melissa Riccobono, Scott LaBarre, Maureen Neitfeld, and Jo Elizabeth Pinto.
Join us on Thursday, May 10. Four years ago the Colorado affiliate worked
with our general assembly and other collaborators to get a very strong
statute protecting the rights of parents with disabilities. Based on our
national model legislation. We in Colorado were able to work with state and
county human services officials, the cross-disability coalition, and others
to ensure our right to parent our children on terms of equality.

During this special Mountain Time At 5 we will celebrate our achievement,
explore the legislation and discuss the challenges parents who happen to be
blind face.

We look forward to hearing your voices and your questions.

Here your Zoom coordinates

https://zoom.us/j/97417562247. <https://zoom.us/j/97417562247>

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247

One tap mobile: +13462487799,,97417562247#

Dial by your location: +1 346 248 7799

Meeting ID: 974 1756 2247