[Colorado-Talk] Still Time to Hammer on This Committee Re: HB21-1110

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 16:42:42 UTC 2021

Thanks Scott and Julie -

I was just about to paste the info below, which is the same as Julie's
but includes twitter info, in case any of you use that. Pasting just
in case:

Call and email, tweet and tweet!

Senate Leadership
Sen. Leroy Garcia, Senate President
303-866-4878
leroy.garcia.senate at state.co.us
Twitter: @Leroy_Garcia

Senator Stephen Fenberg, Majority Leader
303-866-4872
stephen.fenberg.senate at state.co.us
Twitter: @SteveFenberg
Appropriations