[Colorado-Talk] Still Time to Hammer on This Committee Re: HB21-1110

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:22:37 UTC 2021

To make things simple, I'm pasting the list of Senate and House
leaders, the Senate Appropriations Committee and the Joint Budget
Committee below. You should be able to copy the entire thing and paste
into the "to" filed. CCDC's Julie Reiskin has called for 100 emails in
these mailboxes in the next couple of hours. We need to take a minute
and tell these folks they should spend $331,000 on accessibility for
Coloradans with disabilities.

leroy.garcia.senate at state.co.us; stephen.fenberg.senate at state.co.us;
chris.hansen.senate at state.co.us; dominick.moreno.senate at state.co.us;
alec.garnett.house at state.co.us; daneya.esgar.house at state.co.us;