[Colorado-Talk] This piece of history from our PHD project in 1953 fearutes our own Diane McGeorge

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Jun 3 17:36:38 UTC 2021

I love this history. I can remember typing, and using a dictaphone. In fact, Haddley school had a medical transcription course in 1994.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.
  Warmlya
Melissa R. Green and Pj
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green twitter: lissa5674