[Colorado-Talk] Wild west Tupperware fundraiser

Ileen Gallegos ileenshere at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:59:13 UTC 2021

Good afternoon.
A big thanks to those who attended our Tupperware fundraiser on zoom.
The party however remains open on my website.
Please feel free to assist the wild west chapter of Lakewood for donation. You will also receive the Tupperware you choose. The wild west chapter will be receiving 25% of the total amount collected.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your Tupperware.
The party on my website it’s through the link I am placing below. I will close the party on Friday, June 18. As you order from the online party, the merchandise will be shipped directly to you.
Thanks again from the wild west.
If you need assistance, please give me a call, send an email or leave a message on the website.

https://my.tupperware.com/gallegos/Events?code=4100163895

Ileen Gallegos
303-895-0087
ileenshere at gmail.com